Welcome to Hamburg - I enjoy getting to know you
My name is Denise. I came to Hamburg in 1992 to improve my knowledge of the German language. I immediately fell in love with the Free and Hanseatic city, the Alster; the lake in the center of the city, the largest harbour in Germany, the Red Light district, the warehouse district, the architecture, the cultural life, the opera house, the parks that make it the greenest city in Europe, the many bridges, the history of the city and the wonderful way of life.
I offer personalised guided tours, for individuals or groups, for families and companies, on foot, by bus or by boat. I will be pleased to advise you, organise your stay and accompany you in Hamburg and Northern Germany (Lübeck, Bremen, etc.).
• The city tours can be adapted for families with children
• A visit is also possible if you are alone or as a couple
My services in Hamburg
• Guided tours for individuals, families, groups
• Guided city tours by bus, metro, boat, on foot
• Accompanying journalists, VIPs and delegations
• Support at congresses
• Visits also in German and French
• Simultaneous bilingual or trilingual guided tour on request